What You Don’t Know Can Hurt Your Company.
• Unless your company is in compliance with OSHA rules and regulations, you risk substantial fines and penalties.
• Training will help you reduce accidents and injuries, saving your telecommunications company significant dollars and minimizing accident-associated costs.
• Training also helps establish or refine your safety policies and procedures with real-life examples.
• Participants will learn to “read” and take home the current General Industry Code of Regulations book.
• Upon satisfactory completion of the session/test, you will receive a completion certificate/OSHA 10–Hour General Industry card.
We are happy to provide the necessary materials, ensuring class participants meet the OSHA requirements that are specific to the telecommunications industry.